Thoracic Group surgeons are certified by the American Board of Thoracic Surgery, are fellows of the American College of Surgeons (FACS) and the College of Chest Physicians (FCCP), are on the clinical faculty of the University of Medicine and Dentistry (UMDNJ)-Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Drexel University Medical School, Co-Medical Advisors of the LungCare Comprehensive Cancer Program at CentraState Medical Center, and are Co-Medical Directors of Lung Institute at Steeplechase Cancer Center.
Thoracic Group is affiliated with five central New Jersey medical centers:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Somerset
- CentraState Healthcare System, Freehold
- St. Peter’s University Hospital, New Brunswick
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
- Capital Health Medical Center, Hopewell